Health and Safety Executive
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health - COSHH - Home Page
- Essential Guidance Publications - Harm via Skin and Eye Contact
- Essential Guidance Publications - Construction: Silica
- Essential Guidance Publicartions - Welding and Hot Work
Health and Safety Executive Downloads (pdf)
- "COSHH: A Brief Guide to the Regulations"
- "A Short Guide to the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992"
- "Face-fit Testing of Respiratory Protective Equipment"
- "Selecting protective gloves for work with chemicals"
- "Preventing Dermatitis at Work - Advice for Employers and Employees"
- Cement - "Health and Safety Information Sheet - Cement"
- Lead - "Lead and You"
- Pesticides - "Pesticides - use them safely"
- Solvents - Working safely with solvents
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- HSE Books - A Step by Step Guide to COSHH Assessment
- HSE Books - Approved Code of Practice - Control of Lead at Work