Aims & Objectives
1. To maintain a membership of firms and individuals who are actively involved in the building industry, are experienced, knowledgeable and honourable.
2. To promote and protect the interests of the building industry and in particular those of the Members.
3. To provide for the formation and exchange of views on all matters connected with the conduct of the building industry.
4. To represent, express and give effect to the opinions of all Members.
5. To encourage the continual improvement of construction methods and standards.
6. To promote the professional expertise and integrity of Personal and Corporate Members.
7. To collect and circulate commercial statistics and information of all kinds to Members.
8. To promote or oppose Bills in Parliament or the European Parliament or other measures affecting Members.